My passion for cars
I got my first car when I was seventeen years old. I had just finished my driving test, and when I got home there was a car I had never seen before parked in our drive. My dad came up to me, patted me on the head and handed me the keys, and I've been mad about cars ever since.
So it's no surprise that my cars are my main hobby today. I spend a lot of time on maintenance and tuning of my Peugeot. And then there's my 1965 E-Type Jaguar. It was in a pretty bad way, so I picked it up for a pittance, and now I'm having a great time restoring it to its former glory.
So far, I've made the following changes to my car:
- high-pressure direct (HDI) injection
- enlarged intake ducts and valves
- improved valve train camshafts
- new valve seat pockets
- new silver/blue varnish
- halogen headlights
- ceramic-coated exhaust system
- racing seats and steering wheel
- high-end sound system
- DVD player with rear-seat screens